Heya! I know it’s been a while but I’m still here lol and I’m back to share another long- awaited recipe. 😋
If you’ve been following me on my other social media platforms, you would have seen me experimenting with cookies a few times by now, especially when Covid hit. Since several people asked me for the recipe, I thought I’d perfect it in order to share it with y’all. So here it is…
Makes: 18 Total Cooking Time: 45 minutes
170g (3/4 cup) castor sugar
165g (1/3 cup) brown sugar
250g (1 cup) butter, at room temperature
440g self raising flour
150g milk choc bits
150g dark choc bits
18 large marshmallows
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (356°F). Line baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
2. Cream together the butter and sugars until pale. Then incorporate the eggs.
3. Mix in the flour. Then fold through all the chocolate bits.
4. Weigh out 75g balls, of mixture, placing a large marshmallow in the centre of each one.
5. Refrigerate all the balls for 20-30mins, (as this will stop the marshmallows from crystallising when being baked).
6. Place on baking trays about 15cm apart. Bake in the oven for 14-16 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
7. Leave them to sit on the tray for about ten minutes to cool down before transferring them.
As always, let me know how they turn out for you, if you decide to give them a go. How have y’all been too? Has Covid affected you much? I’ll be sure to respond to everyone either by email or in the comments below. Xx