Hey y’all. A couple weeks ago I was looking at my old blog posts and was kinda but not really, surprised to see how much I’ve have changed over the past few years.
So as I was reading this post, 20 Facts About Me, that I wrote earlier in 2017, I decided that it would be fun to re-write my answers, as a lot of them have changed…
1. If you could have any super power what would it be?
Reading people’s minds.
2. What is your favouite tradition?
Looking at Christmas lights every single year.
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Probably the Phillipines.
4. What is your favourite cereal?
I still don’t like cereal so I don’t eat it lol.
5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
6. What is your favourite ice-cream?
Maybe cookie dough??
7. What is the first thing you notice about other people?
The way in which they treat people.
8. If you where a colour what colour would you be?
9. What is your hair colour?
10. What was the last book you read?
‘Fearless’ by Sadie Robertson.
11. How tall are you?
12. What is your favourite food?
13. What is a quality that you like in other people?
14. How many piercings do you have?
15. What is your favourite public holiday?
16. Have you ever skipped class?
No, it’s kind of impossible to skip class when you’re home schooled lol.
17. Do you prefer cookies or cake?
18. Do you speak any other languages?
Not fluently although I can understand and read quite a bit of French. I’m also now able to understand and read a little bit of Spanish and Swahili too.
19. When’s your birthday?
20. What is your favourite flower?
So I wanna know, what’s your favourite food?