As you may remember at the very beginning of the year I wrote a short post about me breaking up with fear… and well it’s certainly been a much harder and longer process than I expected. It’s not like there was a switch that I could just flick off, instead it’s been something that has been and will continue to be a work in progress.
If you’ve been following my blog for ages than you’ll know that I am a lover of quotes as I do find them to be both inspiring and motivating. So today I thought I’d share with you my favourite ones for helping me overcome Fear!..
1. She remembered who she was and the game changed. – Lalah Deliah
2. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. – Psalm 139:14
3. No rain, no flowers. – Unknown
4. So many people love you. Don’t focus on the people who don’t. – Soyen
5. Worrying does not take away tommorow’s troubles. It takes away today’s peace. – Randy Armstrong
6. In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you. – Andrea Dykstra
7. You’re different. Stay that way. – Happiness
8. Speak words that rebuild the torn down places in others. – Unknown
9. Do it from love. Not for love. – Unkown
10. Let your faith be bigger than your fear. – Unkown
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this. If fear is or was something that you struggled with… how did/are you overcoming it?