Hiya! A couple weeks ago I asked some of you on Instagram if you’d like me to share this recipe with you on my blog and quite a few of you said yes. So that’s exactly what I’ll be doing today. I hope you enjoy this choc chip cookie slice!… 😋
125g butter, at room temperature
110g (1/2 cup) brown sugar
110g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
150g (1 cup) plain flour
150g (3/4 cup) Dark Choc Chips
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (355°F). Line a dish with the measurements of 18 x 22cm with non-stick baking paper.
2. Beat the butter and sugars using electric beaters in a mixing bowl until light and creamy. Then add the egg and beat until well combined.
3. Mix in the flour till well combined. Now stir through the chocolate chips.
4. Place the mixture into the lined dish and be sure to spread it around evenly. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and firm to the touch.
5. Allow it to cool in the pan before cutting and enjoy. 😉