Hi Guys! Since the month of March has already come to an end I thought it was time to round up all my March Goals & Accomplishments and share them with you. Also I do know that I skipped writing this post for February because honestly I don’t really know what happened in that month other than celebrating one of my younger sister’s 15th birthday! 🎉 Anyways I hope y’all enjoy reading…
1. Thank you so much to each one of you who has followed me along my blogging journey as I reached 3,000 followers on my blog this past month! I’m still trying to imagine 3,000 people although it’s a little hard but thank you!
2. Well this may seem random but it sure was an accomplishment for me. I got to paint my nails not once, not twice but three times this month! Working in the food industry has meant that I haven’t been allowed to wear nail polish most of the time so having been able to lately, has been fun.
3. Maybe this will explain why I’ve been able to paint my nails a little more often… I quit my job. It’s kinda scary but also super exciting. I’m very grateful for all the experience I gained at my old job but it was definitely time to leave. Since I am still an apprentice though I need to find another job in the food industry soon and when I do I’ll be sure to let y’all know.
4. I finally read the book ‘Uninvited’. I bought it a few months ago and never got around to reading it until last week. The book was amazing and at many points in the read I felt as though Lysa Terkeurst (the author) was writing this book just for me. I will be talking about this book a little more in my March favourites post so be on the look out for that. 😉
5. I don’t know why this was a goal for me but I wanted to reach 150 followers on Pinterest and I did, hitting 154 followers! Thank you very much to everyone who helped me reach this goal too!
What were some of your goals and accomplishments from March?