Hi Guys! If you’ve been following me for a while then you’ll know that I like to compile questions from all the tags I get nominated for and answer them in one hit. I started doing this because it was easier for me since I was getting nominated for tags multiple times a week. 💛 Anyways without further ado here are my answers to some of your questions!
Thank you very much to Lambam for nominating me to participate in the Sunshine Blogger Tag…
1. Where do you see yourself in one year?
I don’t really know but I will be an adult by next year!
2. What’s your favourite colour?
At the moment I’ve been loving the colour yellow! 💛
3. What’s your favourite quote?
My favourite one changes all the time but at the moment it is ‘a million likes will never be enough unless you like yourself’.
4. Is this your first blogging tag?
No, you can find my very first tag here.
5. How long have you been blogging for?
6. Who inspires you?
My lit fam! 😉
7. How do you stay positive?
By being around other positive people.
8. What’s the most memorable day of your life?
I don’t have one but you can read my post ‘memories of fairy bread pancakes’ to hear about one of the many memorable memories I’ve had.
9. What are five words that describe you?
Thoughtful, dependable, honest, responsible and short. 😂
10. What is the toughest part of blogging for you?
Posting frequently and consistently.
11. What’s one message you would give out to the world online?
Help someone because you might be the only one that does.
Also thank you very much to Esther for nominating me to participate in the Versatile Blogger Tag!
Thank you to Regina for nominating me to participate in the Sunshine Blogger Tag…
12. What are one of your new year resolutions?
I don’t really have any new year resolutions but you can check out my January goals here.
13. What is the most difficult part of being a blogger?
Posting frequently and consistency.
14. What topics do you enjoy reading and writing?
I enjoy writing a bit about everything but I like reading faith and lifestyle posts the most.
15. What do you think is your best quality or ability?
Probably my thoughtfulness.
16. What do you think is the most annoying trait you have?
One of them would be that I respond in hashtags. For example if you ask me a question, instead of me responding by saying ‘yes’, I might respond by saying ‘hashtag yes’, lol. 🙄
What five words would you use to describe yourself?