Anyways since Christmas is almost here now I thought I would create a tag that I’m calling the ‘Ultimate Christmas Q&A’. I would love for Maggie and Kiki to participate in this tag by answering all of these questions as well as any one else who wants to. Now without further ado here are all my answers to the ultimate Christmas questions…
1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
No because I live in Australia.
3. Where do you usually spend Christmas?
At home with friends and family.
4. What are your favourite Christmas songs?
I love all of these songs.
5. When does your family put up your Christmas tree?
We try to put it up on the 1st of December although sometimes it doesn’t happen.
6. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve?
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
I love opening our stockings in the morning together as a family.
8. Who decorates the Christmas tree?
My whole family.
9. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake. 😦 It still looks pretty though!
10. Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts?
11. What is your favourite holiday treat/meal?
I don’t really know what my favourite holiday treat is although I really like having brunch with my family on Christmas morning.
12. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I’m not sure what my favourite gift I’ve ever received is but I love getting books at Christmas time as I always have plenty of time to read them over the holidays. Getting ‘experiences’ as gifts is something I really enjoy too.
13. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
The first place that comes to mind is Broome, here in Western Australia.
14. Are you a pro-present wrapper?
I think so. 😉
15. What’s your most memorable holiday moment?
Probably when we go on a drive listening to Christmas music as we look at Christmas lights the night before Christmas.
16. Do you make new years resolutions?
No, I make new year goals, although I do make goals all year round as well.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Celebrating the birth of my Saviour with my family.
18. Are you a late Christmas shopper or not?
19. Do you like having your Christmas gifts kept as a surprise?
20. Have you ever peeked to see what your present was?
I almost peeked in my stocking once when I was little but then realised I wouldn’t look surprised or excited when I went to open it up with my family, lol.
21. Does your family have a special holiday recipe that you make every year?
Rum free rum balls.
22. Have you ever gone Christmas carolling?
23. What tops your Christmas tree?
24. When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
Normally late November to early December.
25. What makes Christmas special for you?
Spending time with those I love as we celebrate the birth of our King.
26. Why do you celebrate Christmas?
In short, I celebrate Christmas because it is a time to remember and celebrate the birth of my Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Thanks for reading this! Be sure to check out my last Q&A here and please leave me a comment below sharing with me one of your favourite Christmas movie’s?
Many Blessings, Grace.