A few days ago I share with you guys my favourite friendship quotes and I told you that I would be back at it soon doing a part 2 so here it is…
1. One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. – Proverbs 18:24
2. Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them. – Anna Taylor
3. If you wanna see who a true friend is go through a challenging time… then see who sticks around. – Karen Salmonsohn
4. The only way to have a friend is to be one. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. Friends are medicine for a wounded heart, and vitamins for a hopeful soul. – Steve Maraboli
6. A friend to all is a friend to none. – Aristotle.
7. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and be understood. – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
8. Friends are the siblings God never gave us. – Mencius
9. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. – Henry Ford
10. A true friendship is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success. – Doug Larson
11. True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island… to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing. – Baltasar Gracian
12. Do not be misled: ‘Bad company corrupts good character’. – 1 Corinthians 15:33
I really like all of these quotes and hope you guys do too. Be sure to check out ‘My Favourite Friendship Quotes – Part 1’.
Which quote was your favourite?
Many Blessings, Grace.