A little while ago I published a post called ‘My First Q&A’. Bascially I just compiled a whole heap of questions from a whole bunch of tags that I had been nominated for. So I’m back at it again doing a part 2…
Thank you to Maysa Rose for nominating me to participate in the Blogger Recognition Tag…
1. Give a short story on how you started your blog?
Blogging is something I have wanted to do for many years now although I never talked to anyone about it until January this year. When I told my parents they were very supportive of the idea so within a couple weeks I published my first ever post ‘Welcome’.
2. What are two pieces of advice to new bloggers?
- Don’t do it for the statistics!
- Quality over quantity!
Thank you to Peter Adewumi for asking these questions…
3. Why do you blog?
I blog because it is something I really enjoy doing and I want to be able to help others.
4. How would you describe yourself?
A daughter, a sister, a cousin, a friend, a niece, a student, an apprentice, a blogger,etc. lol
5. What is your favourite book and why?
At the moment my favourite book is a devotional called ‘Jesus Calling’ by Sarah Young. I love this book because it has nuggets of gold which are always relevant to each day in my life.
6. Do you plan to change any styles regarding your blog?
Not really but I know my blog will change and grow in many different ways as I myself change and grow.
7. If you could host a challenge on your blog, what kind would it be?
I really don’t know. I guess you’ll just have to wait and see what kind of challenge I do, if I ever do one.
8. What was one moment when you lived life to the fullest?
When I was in Africa.
9. Do you like abstract things or definite?
10. What is your philosophy in life?
Trust in the Lord with all your heart. (Proverbs 3:5)
11. What is something most people don’t know about you?
Probably that I have a birth mark on my left arm. lol.
12. Your favourite song at the moment?
‘I’ll find You’ by Lecrae featuring Tori Kelly.
13. Are you allergic to anything? If so, what?
Yes, bee stings.
14. If you could trade lives with any fictional character, who would it be and why?
I don’t read enough fiction books to know a character in whom I would want to trade lives with. (I’m happy with my own life, the good and the bad.)
15. What are a few things you love to do?
Blog, Duo-lingo and talk to my friends or family.
16. Your favourite moment from 2017 so far?
Definitely going to Africa!
17. Do you have a lucky number? If so, what is it?
Not really but my favourite number is 7.
18. A few places you want to go?
Albany, Broome and Africa. I’ve already been to all three of these places but I wish to go there again. I think I’d also love to go to Paris one day.
19. Something that never fails to make you grin?
Family and friends.
20. What are you thankful for?
What’s something that always makes you smile?
Many Blessings, Grace.