1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Answer the 10 questions.
3. Tag however many people who’d like.
Here’s the questions:
1. What is one facial or physical feature you like most about yourself?
2. What values are most important to you?
There are so many so I’ll just name a few; Christ-likeness, honesty, kindness, loyalty and respect.
3. What is one personality trait you like most about yourself?
Probably the fact that I am very loyal to all my loved ones.
4. What is your definition of beautiful?
Well I actually wrote a post called ‘The True Definition of Beauty’ which will answer this question.
5. What is the last thing you did that made you smile or laugh?
Probably talk with my friends and family.
6. When do you feel most attractive?
When I’m not comparing myself to others.
7. What are you passionate about?
My faith as a Christian.
8. Who is the most supportive figure in your life?
I have so many people in my life that are very supportive of me but I’d have to say my parents.
9. What are you most proud of about yourself?
I guess it depends on what the word proud means to you. For me I’m proud of the young woman I’m becoming which is only by the grace of God.
10. Do you feel good about yourself today?
I nominate Maggie from Dreaming of Guatemala to participate in this tag.
Thank you guys very much for reading. Remember to never compare yourself to others and I’ll talk to you all soon.
Many Blessings, Grace