1. Put the award logo/image on your blog post
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
5. Tell readers 3 things about yourself
6. Answer the questions the blogger gave to you
7. Nominate 10-20 people.
8. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
9. Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice
10. Share a link to your best post(s)
3 facts about me:
1. I love dancing.
2. I make decisions very quickly.
3. The last movie I watched in cinema’s was Rogue One.
Questions from Mel:
1. Do you have a weird talent or habit?
Probably wearing shorts whether it’s hot or cold outside.
2. Do you have a song you love to blast when you’re alone?
I have too many! The first one that came to mind is ‘Never too far gone‘ by Jordan Feliz.
3. What is a beauty rule you preach, but rarely practice?
Don’t touch your face!
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Seeing rubbish all over the floor when there’s a bin in sight.
5. What was your first job and why did you love/hate it?
My first job was baking for a cafe. My favourite thing about it is how fun baking is! My least favourite thing is how messy it can be.
Questions from Hayley:
1. Why did you choose to blog?
I chose to blog because I thought it would be an awesome way to express/share things with people such as recipes, my faith, tips, etc. It’s also become like a journal to me which is really cool.
2. What is your dream vacation and why?
Being in the country since I love the smell of fresh air and sometimes just want to get away from the hustle and bustle
3. Have you read the Hunger Games? If you have, then what is your favorite character?
I actually haven’t read or watched the Hunger Games.
4. Do you like to bake/cook?
Yes! I love to bake hence I’m learning to become a pastry chef.
5. On a scale of 1 to 10, how good are you at typing?
I don’t really know. Maybe a 7 to 8?
My favourite blog post(s):
My questions for my nominees are…
1. What’s your favourite desert?
2. How many siblings do you have?
3. What’s your favourite childhood memory?
4. Who’s your favourite singer?
5. When did you last go to the cinemas?
Once again thank you to Mel and Hayley for nominating me. It was really fun! Also be sure to check out my last tag here. Have an awesome day!
Many Blessings, Grace.