As I know many of you are into beauty, I thought I would share with you a collective beauty haul and mini review. All of these items are things I have been purchasing over the past few months now.
1. The Maybelline ‘lychee addict’ baby lips is a re-purchased item of mine. I got given this last Christmas and I used the whole tube in a month! I definitely recommend this product to all of you out there it is very moisturising, light weight and smells so lovely.
2. I also bought a Maybelline colour sensational lip liner. It’s in the shade Dusty Rose (No.130) for any of you that are curious. The colour is so beautiful especially if you have warm skin tones like myself. It’s a combination of an earthy pinky and purply colour. I personally like applying the baby lips a couple minutes before the liner to ensure that my lips don’t fell dry. Overall this is another winning product from Maybelline!
3. The last lip product I bought was a matt Essence lipstick in the colour Perfect Rose (02). The store that I went to didn’t have a tester lipstick for this particular colour so I just bought it anyway hoping that it would look nice against my skin tone. I personally don’t like the way it looks against my skin tone even though in the picture below it looks very similar to the lip liner that I love. I think it will be a nicer colour if you have a lighter skin tone.
I swathed each of the lip products on my arm so you can see them against my skin tone. Left to right: Baby Lips, Maybelline Lip Liner, Matt Essence Lipstick.
4. The first mascara I bought is Lash Sensational by Maybelline. I love this mascara as it does give your lashes that Full Fan Effect as advertised on the packaging without making your lashes look too clumpy or fake. I do think that this mascara did dry a little faster than all the other ones I’ve tried so far but overall I recommend this one as well.
5. The Full Lash Bloom mascara by Cover Girl I’ve bought three times now! It’s my favourite mascara I’ve tried so far which is why I keep coming back to it. It’s natural looking but still noticeable. My eyes are almond shaped so I found that the wand for this mascara works best when applying mascara to my shaped eyes. The wand shape for this mascara is called cone taper (if you were curious).
Hope you guys enjoyed this haul. If you’d like to see more hauls please let me know by liking or commenting on this post below. Also what’s your favourite beauty product from this month so far?
Many Blessings, Grace