Over the past couple of weeks I’ve noticed that more and more people are liking, viewing and following my blog so I just wanted to start off by saying, thank you. Since this is the case I thought why not join the 20 facts about me tag to help you guys get to know a little more about me? I found so many different variations of this tag but here’s 20 questions and my answers…
1. If you could have any super power what would it be?
Definitely flying as I could go anywhere I wanted, for free in a short amount of time.
2. What is your favouite tradition?
Opening my stocking with my siblings in my parents’ bedroom every Christmas morning.
3. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
I want to travel to so many places but I’d have to go with either Africa or France.
4. What is your favourite cereal?
I don’t actually like cereal so I don’t really eat it.
5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No, I don’t remember the last time I did.
6. What is your favourite ice-cream?
I don’t have a favourite ice-cream flavour but I also haven’t had ice cream since December 2015.
7. What is the first thing you notice about other people?
One of the first things I notice about people is the way they treat/interact with other people.
8. If you where a colour what colour would you be?
Either a soft pink or gold.
9. What is your hair colour?
10. What was the last book you read?
War for the Waking World by Wayne Thomas Batson.
11. How tall are you?
I’m really short. I’ve only just made it to 5ft.
12. What is your favourite food?
13. What is a quality that you like in other people?
14. How many piercings do you have?
Four piercings, two in each lobe.
15. What is your favourite public holiday?
16. Have you ever skipped class?
No, it was kind of impossible to skip class since I was home schooled most of my life. (lol)
17. Do you prefer cookies or cake?
Cookies although I do like carrot cake.
18. Do you speak any other languages?
Not fluently but I can understand and read quite a bit of French. I also started learning Spanish and Swahili in more recent times.
19. When’s your birthday?
20. What is your favourite flower?
Thank you guys for reading and leave me a comment below telling me what your favourite food is?
Many Blessings, Grace.