I decided to post twice this week as this post will be very short. I really enjoy listening to music so I thought I’d share with you ten of my favourite songs from the past couple of months.
I read a few other blog posts on people’s favourite songs and noticed that a lot of people wrote their favourite line from the song underneath the title. I tried to choose a favourite line from each of the songs but I just can’t choose. So without further ado here are my favourite songs…
1. Till The Day I Die – Toby Mac ft.NF
2. Loyal – Lauren Diagle
3. Forgiveness – Matthew West
4. Overwhelmed – Big Daddy Weave
5. Giants Fall – Francesca Battistelli
6. Good Good Father – Chris Tomlin
7. City On Our Knees – Toby Mac
8. Count Your Rainbows – One Girl Nation
9. Let It Be Jesus – Christy Nockels
10. O’Lord – Lauren Diagle
Some of these songs are quite a few years old while others are fairly new. I haven’t put these songs in any particular order either as I can’t pick a favourite out of these few. Hope you guys enjoyed and I’ll be back later on this week with another post.
Many Blessings, Grace.