With summer in full swing I thought I’d share with you a refreshing simple salad recipe that my whole family enjoys. So here it is…
1/2 a rockmelon
1/4 cup of pumpkin Sseds
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C.
2. Dice the rockmelon and orange into cubes, peel the carrot into strips.
3. Place in order the rockmelon cubes, orange cubes and the peeled carrot strips on a plate.
4. Put the pumpkin seeds on a flat tray in the oven for four minutes. Toss them and then put the pumpkin seeds back in the oven for another four minutes.
5. Only sprinkle the seeds on the salad when you are about to dish it up.*
I hope you guys enjoy making this super easy yet simple recipe and I’ll be back next week with another blog post.
Many Blessings, Grace.
*Seeds will go soggy if they are on the Rockmelon for too long.